This is what we are truly known for! We use the highest quality honey and azulene wax and provide a clean and sterile environment. Whether it's eyebrows, legs, backs, bikini or Brazilian bikini waxes, we're fast, fabulous, and just about painless.
*waxing is not recommended for anyone who is using Retin-A or Accutane.
|Full face with eyebrows||$55|
|Hands and Fingers||$13|
|1/2 Upper Legs||$20|
|Feet and Toes||$13|
(Panty line only)
(Panty line & between the cheeks)
(Everything off or leave a bit - you tell us)
|Male full front||$55|
Waxing Q & A
Do you have any recommendations to make it hurt less?
- Trim hair to a ½ inch ahead of time.
- (no shaving , waxing or depilatories for 10-14 days prior)
- Although waxing can be done during menstruation, we recommend that you book your appointment at least a week after your period. In some women, the area can also be sensitive the week before menstruation.
Can I wax after sunbathing?
We can not wax sunburned skin, so no sun bathing or tanning beds prior to your appointment.
Are there any side effects to waxing if I'm taking prescription drugs?
Please tell your esthetician if you're using any medications that may affect your waxing. (Retin-A, Renova, Alpha/Beta Hydroxy Acids)
What if the area I waxed becomes irritated?
- A pain reliever/anti-inflammatory can be taken 30 minutes prior and/or a topical numbing gel can be applied 30-45 minutes before waxing to minimize discomfort. (we sell PFB Topical Anesthetic)
- Post waxing - Avoid excessive heat (sauna, steam, sun exposure, etc.) for 24 hours after. Exfoliate and moisturize on a regular basis to help minimize ingrown hairs.
Bikini Wax Descriptions:
- Basic Bikini - removes the hair outside the panty line.
- Barely There Bikini - removes all hair, front and back, leaving only a strip at the top.
- Glow Bikini - removes all hair.